domingo, 25 de janeiro de 2015

Music, a state of mind #5


I'm Not The Only One - Sam Smith

"You and me, we made a vow
For better or for worse
I can't believe you let me down
( . . . )
I wish this would be over now
But I know that I still need you here

You say I'm crazy
'Cause you don't think I know what you've done
But when you call me "baby"
I know I'm not the only one

You've been so unavailable
Now, sadly, I know why
Your heart is untainable
Even though, lord knows, you have mine

( . . . )

I have loved you for many years
Maybe I am just not enough
You've made me realise my deepest fear
By lying and tearing us up"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Lose you. To love me.

7. You promised the world and I fell for it I put you first and you adored it Set fires to my forest And you let it burn Sa...